Friday, April 25, 2008

Camera and Olive Garden

Good news...

Matt found the camera cord!!! I'm so glad I can finally post pictures now! :) Pictures of the new house and Johnathan's nursery will be posted on Monday.

Matt and I are going on a date tonight! We're eating at Olive Garden. (Johnathan told me he really needed Olive Garden tonight; it's his favorite place. How could I refuse? ;)

If you don't have one nearby, Monica at The Homespun Heart has a really neat idea for an Olive Garden night at home. Sounds delicious! (Someone who used to work at Olive Garden also mentioned that if you want a yummy Olive Garden salad at home, the trick isn't in the ingredients or the dressing: it's the freezing cold plate that makes the difference! ;)

I hope y'all have a great weekend! See you Monday!

4 comments:

~~Deby said...

Jordin,
Oh I look forward to the pictures, I hope you show some of you and your new shape....even if you don't want to show your face...I remember..hehehe...
and the Olive Garden..yummm love their food.
Have fun..
Deby

Tracy said...

Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!---Pictures!!! (o;

Katy-Anne Binstead said...

Haha with my last pregnancy I ate Olive Garden...and wound up in the hospital from being sick so bad...I don't do soup, salad, and breadsticks any longer lol. I couldn't even drink water I was so sick. All I could do was lay there while the IV went through me.