Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ideas Requested: Gift Wrap Storage


Matt and I have received a lot of gifts lately (2 March birthdays, a baby on the way, and a new home!). I like to save the gift bags, tissue paper, etc., and I'm trying to think of a nice way to store them. (Along with my own collection of gift wrap, bows, ribbon, etc.)
We have plenty of unused room (cabinets, closets, and dressers). Any ideas for gift wrap storage and organization?

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I think Rubbermaid has containers for wrapping paper that you could use. For the bags and tissue paper you could if they fit put most of the bags into one big bag and then put everything in a closet. This is only a suggestion I have my wrapping paper behind my bed since that is the only place I can keep mine away from my mom's. Hope you and family are doing well.

Jordin said...

I forgot all about those Rubbermaid things--I've seen them before! Thank you!