Since Matt took off from work today, I decided to work on a smaller project that I have been putting off since before Johnathan was born: straightening his room and hanging a painting in there. Don't ask me why I've been procrastinating with this--it will only take about 15 minutes--or less--to complete! I intended to work on this room before he was born, but he surprised us by coming a month early!

This is one corner of Johnathan's room that is filled with baby gifts, tulle, and a painting that
still hasn't been hung.

Johnathan's dresser has been the "catch-all" area. I tend to throw
everything on it and walk away when I'm in a hurry.
I will post my "after" pictures this evening. I will feel so much better when this little project is done!
Are you working on a long-abandoned project today?
2 comments:
I don't think these qualify as 'projects' but I did write a couple of letters I'd been procrastinating with and I am putting away some laundry that has been hanging up in our laundry room for a **REALLY** long time.
Thanks for the encouragement. (o:
haha Mrs Jordin are you "procrastinating" in putting up the pictures of what you accomplished? :D
Post a Comment