Friday, April 18, 2008

What a week!

Y'all. When it rains, it pours.

So far this week...
  • We woke up to a minor flood in our house around 1:00 Saturday morning (a broken pipe in our laundry room sent water flying everywhere for about 2 or 3 hours until we woke up and realized it. When we stepped out of bed, we stepped into water.)
  • Our computer has a terrible virus--it is being fixed, so no Blogging until that's done. Please pray that we won't have to replace any major parts! :(
  • Our hot water heater broke

But, hey--it could be much worse, right? We've just had a difficult week! Thank the Lord it's Friday!!!!

More blogging to come on Monday (hopefully!).

4 comments:

sherry said...

...and pour, it did! golly gee willikers you've been inundated with some home challenges, sweetie. whew.

I'm lifting you and Matt (and the whole waterworks and virus thingies) up in prayer. <><

Abounding Treasures said...

What a week you have had :o(

I hope for your sake that no major parts are needed to repair your computer and that the other things don't cost as much as you might be fearing!

Have you ever thought of getting something like PC-cillin to protect your computer? Once your computer is up and running again, they even have a FREE House-Call thingy you can do once a week to protect yourself from viruses, worms, and those other dreaded computer ailments!

I use it and it's FANTASTIC!! And no, I don't work for them -- I've just had the experience where I lost everything on my hard drive because of a virus! No fun!!!

Blessings,
Dallas

PS: Here's the URL for House Call and from there you can read about their paid version:

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Tracy said...

OH NO!!!! IS this all in your new home?

~~Deby said...

This too shall pass...take a deep breath....pray...
c-ya when you get back.
Deby